Who's Got A Cure For Tweeter's Block?

It's been coming, and it's finally here.
And I know it's going to take a bit of surgery to cure.

Yes, I've reached the point on Twitter when I'm now following 2000 other Twitterers and Twitterees.
But because I don't have 2000 following me, (1650 at the last count) that's it.
My expansion plans are scuppered until I can even up the number of following and followers.

That means trawling through everyone I'm following and seeing who's not following me back and giving them the old Spanish Archer (el bow for those not in the know).

And I know there's a few apps and the like that make it easy to see who out of the people you're following isn't returning the compliment.

But it seems a little childish, giving them the flick just because they don't want to see my Tweets.

So, what do I do, wait for 350 more people to follow me, even though I can't follow them back, or roll up my sleeves and get the scalpel out?

Hmmm.
A definite #firstworldproblem

No comments:

Post a Comment